Welcome to the top online resource for buying a home in South Florida, the best place to live, to vacation and to invest! Here you can find extensive information on top communities and neighborhoods, research all available South Florida homes for sale and get connected with some of the top real estate professionals in Florida.
When you make the decision to purchase your primary or vacation home, the first thing you probably will do is to start looking for what is available in the area of your preference. After you find few homes you like, then the question becomes who should I call to help me to see the properties I found or show me some more to make a good decision right?
Here is the crucial moment when the help and guide of a professional will make a huge difference in your personal experience through the buying process.
The Real Estate Professionals at BRONDO & Associates realty are highly trained and have the knowledge to provide you with the tools and advise for you to make the right decision and go through the experience of purchasing your home in the most pleasant and efficient way.
The process of purchasing a home takes organization and diligence to ensure the success. The following reflects the necessary steps to take you to a great closing.
- Get Pre-qualifieIf you want to finance the purchase of your home, Brondo & Associates Realty has narrowed the list of mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers in South Florida to a trusted few who consistently deliver outstanding service to our clients. If you would like to get preapproved by a mortgage broker, please complete the form below and we will put you in touch with our top trusted partners.
- Get InformedIf you are considering a move to any the South Florida-areas, call us or send us an email and one of our Highly qualify real Estate professionals, will be glad to assist you answering any question and giving you an educated information about a breakout of the most popular neighborhoods around all cities in South Florida, the schools they are aligned with, statistics on Florida home sales and all available homes for sale. If you need to research schools, they also will be able to get you information or point you in the right direction for you to make the best decision for your family.
- Research Homes for Sale in South FloridaOur powerful South Florida Home Search Solution allows you to search through all available in South Florida homes the way you want to search: by City, Neighborhood, Zip Code, School Boundary or Builder. Once you choose an area, we make it easy to find foreclosures or short sales, waterfront homes, golf course homes, homes on acreage, homes with pools, homes in gated communities, homes with a view, beautiful Ocean Front condos and much more. In addition to normal price, bedrooms, baths, etc., we show you all the details that others hide: days on market, amount reduced, price per square foot, property tax rate, estimated property tax amount, property tax exemptions, HOA dues and Elementary, Middle and High School alignment, and home sales prices. We link listings to Google Maps where you can see a Satellite Map and Street level view. Plus, we provide up to 25 high resolution photos, a virtual tour when available, and detailed neighborhood demographics. You can easily save your search, keep track of your favorites and have the newest homes for sale in South Florida listings that meet your criteria emailed to you daily.
- Get RepresentationThere is so much more to hiring a buyer’s agent than getting access to South Florida houses and condos, than a chauffeur to show you around. While it is possible to buy a home without an agent, the experience often proves to be more challenging than many expect. We’ve listed our top 3 reasons below:1. Representation: Unless you are buying a property that is for sale by owner, the seller has professional representation on their side. By negotiating directly with the sellers agent you are putting yourself at a severe disadvantage since their agent is legally bound to share everything you tell them in order to get the best deal for their client. You wouldn’t go into a courtroom without a lawyer, so why risk the biggest purchase in your life in buying a home without representation.
2. Data Analysis: The only way to determine the correct price of a home is to analyze the prices at which similar homes recently sold in the same neighborhood. While there are a variety of online resources for finding homes for sale, there are very few consumer websites that provide home sales data in the South Florida-area. Our website is one of the few real estate sites that provides home sale prices to our customers and clients. This information is available to REALTORS through their membership with the local Multiple Listing Service and to our customers and clients on brondorealty.com. While many consumers look to Zillow for this information in other areas, Zillow does not have the actual prices of homes that sold in the South Florida-area, so in Florida their Zestimates are rarely accurate.
3. Experience: When you have an experienced Buyer’s Agent working for you their primary job is to keep you from making a mistake. The knowledge they gain from working with so many clients throughout their career is invaluable when it comes to helping you pick the right Florida area house, on the right street, in the right neighborhood. This experience also comes into play when they are negotiating on your behalf as they often have intimate knowledge of the pros and cons of similar homes that recently sold. Once you are under contract to purchase a home, your buyer’s agent will help you locate a great inspector, negotiate repairs with the seller, get estimates from trustworthy contractors and obtain financing from the most reputable lenders.
When you’re ready to get professional representation, fill out the form below to be hand matched with the perfect agent, or you can browse our team and choose for yourself.
- Find your new homeOnce you have been pre-qualified by a lender, narrowed down your home search and retained a buyer’s agent it’s time to get in the car and go look at some homes. For most people, this is the fun part, and it should be. Buying a home is most important purchase most people make in their lifetime. Having an experienced professional in your corner will save you time, give you peace of mind and very likely save you a great deal of money.
- Find the Best InvestmentOne of the most common questions in relation to the Real Estate market is: It a buyer’s market or a seller’s market? We, at Brondo & Associates Realty don’t care if the market is moving up, down or sideways, we concentrate in finding the opportunities for our worldwide Investors!Recognizing the opportunities in market scenarios means you possibly buy, rehab and resell. Or offer properties you put under contract to local landlords looking add value and enjoy good returns in our rental market. Wholesalers also bring value to rehabbers looking to secure inventory.
Rental rates in South Florida are firm and in many locations increasing. Lending practices for homeowners with troubled pasts related to the housing crisis and for new homeowners are bringing more buyers to the market.
Technology plays a greater role in today’s Real Estate market. At Brondo & Associates Realty, we bring you knowledge and experience combined with leading-edge technology needed to keep you ahead of the crowd.